Quality in the automotive industry is crucial component to help manufacturers consistently produce the best products and components that meet regulations and exceed customer requirements.
Enabling Manufacturing Quality
in the Automotive Industry
Create, manage, support and monitor automotive manufacturing quality processes up to 75% faster than traditional methods
It is all about efficient processes so that parts are of consistent quality. Maintaining quality in production is also essential to ensure cost reduction and savings for the manufacturers.
Managing and ensuring on-time quality products is made easier with HQA360. Quality and manufacturing processes are connected with one reliable source of truth making regulatory compliance to IATF 16949 easier, improving visibility into quality processes, and increasing production.
- Using multiple separate and disconnected systems for various manufacturing processes
- Customers use their own quality systems making it necessary to meet each unique standard and format
- Generation of reports and documents are fragmented and often redundant
- Compliance to IATF 16949 is time consuming and labor intensive
How High QA Helps
- One single integrated quality management system for ballooning, planning, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Ballooned drawing, inspection plans, gages and data are in a database-driven single-source-of-truth, making PPAP packages fast and easy to compile
- Establishes and maintains strong manufacturing controls to simplify compliance to IATF 16949
- Specific customer requirements can be defined and automatically assigned as new part records are created
Helping you Comply to Industry Standards
With a myriad of highly complex parts and assemblies, the automotive industry relies on standards such as IATF16949 to maintain quality throughout manufactured parts.
HQA360 helps you meet and comply with those standards by generating, controlling and maintaining the necessary documents, forms and reports all in one convenient, easily accessible database.
- Control Plans
- Process Flows
- Gage R&R
- First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Ballooned Drawings
Automotive Customer Success
High QA has been a game changer for us. We have moved from completing 5-10 FAI reports a month to 5-10 a day.
Engineering and Quality Manager