The space race in full throttle again and managing manufacturing quality in the space industry is an essential need. Parts are smaller, more light weight and increasing in complexity. It is all about efficient processes so that parts are of consistent quality while reducing cost and time.
Manufacturing Quality in the Space Industry
Easily create, manage, support and monitor manufacturing quality processes up to 75% faster than traditional methods
Now is the time to use advanced manufacturing capabilities quality processes to reduce time to market, cut costs, increase productivity and efficiency and improve overall quality.
With HQA360, managing and assuring timely delivery of high-quality products is made simpler. One reliable source of truth connects the quality and manufacturing processes, simplifies regulation compliance, enhances visibility into the quality processes, and increases production.
- Increasing product intricacy, complexity and precision while reducing lead time
- Reducing SQE travel for supplier part approval
- Utilizing numerous distinct, disconnected systems for different quality processes
- Quality and product issues stemming from misinterpretations and improper data input
How High QA Helps
- One single, integrated quality management system for ballooning, planning, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Receive part and submission data from your suppliers digitally before they ship the first part
- Digitally store all quality plans, data and reports in an integrated centralized database to eliminate interpretation errors
- Automatically generate standard or customer-specific AS13100 submission components (FAI, PFMEA, Control Plan, Gage R&R, SPC Control Charts, Process Flow Diagram, etc.) in a few clicks
Space Customer Success
Jet Machined Products
I am winning more aerospace contracts because I can get my FAIR’s out faster and cleaner than my competition.
Operations / Quality Director