The pressure is rising on manufacturers as parts are becoming more complicated to manufacture. Managing quality in the heavy machinery industry is challenging for many to succeed in business because they are unable to reach the high standards and requirements set by their clients.
Enabling Manufacturing Quality in the Heavy Machinery Industry and Industrial Equipment Industry
Easily create, manage, support and monitor industrial machinery and heavy equipment manufacturing quality processes
Current digital technology may automate some steps of quality in the heavy machinery industry using independent applications but that often results in a disconnected quality process and interrupted information flow.
With HQA360, managing and assuring timely delivery of high-quality products is made simpler. One reliable source of truth connects the quality and manufacturing processes, simplifies regulation compliance, enhances visibility into the quality processes, and increases production.
- Disjointed, manual systems for design, manufacturing and quality lack cohesion
- Multiple suppliers providing the same components provide varying data and documentation
- Measurements inspected during assembly are manually captured and difficult to compile
- Implementing digital solutions to replace paper are often separate and not integrated
How High QA Helps
- One single integrated quality management system for ballooning, planning, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Acquire data from suppliers digitally, directly into your database
- Directly entering data into High QA via an automated measurement device or manually with our simplified app, delivers results in real-time for statistical analysis and report creation
- Digitally store all quality plans, data and reports in an integrated, centralized database to eliminate interpretation errors
Machinery Industry Customer Success
Jet Machined Products
I am winning more aerospace contracts because I can get my FAIR’s out faster and cleaner than my competition.
Operations / Quality Director