Learn About Adopting and Implementing Automation Trends and Answers
Automation plays a significant role in manufacturing productivity and the quality of part production, yet not all companies are embracing automation as they should. As advancements in automation continue, there are still questions about the best approach to implementing automation and where to start.
The automation webinar features experts from HIGH QA, SCHUNK, and THK, who will discuss trends and answer questions concerning adopting and implementing automation.
Topics will include:
- How automating production helps reduce hiring and training costs, as well as the uncertainties of a fluctuating labor market
- Challenges that need considered before automating
- Automation tools that best support changing volume levels (flexing from high-volume production some days to high-mix operations other days)
- Drivers behind automating existing equipment/machine tools and what are some of the available options to help capitalize on assets and boost productivity
- What automation technologies show the most promise in the coming years as well as future industry trends