The role of the Developer is to develop and evolve components of the application and program, and maintain and modify applications, programs, or system software. This role involves working under moderate supervision to design applications, modules and functions in High QA products ecosystem.
Be part of a team with brainpower, heart and grit.
Software Application Developer - Toronto
Software Application Developer Position Description
What You'll Do
- Work in teams developing applications using SDLC and the Agile methodologies
- Use of development tools for requirements management, design development and management, coding, version control, testing and reporting
- Have solid understanding of software development process
What We Need to See
Required skills and background:
- 5-year professional experience with the following:
- Any major 3GL Programming Language (.NET preferred)
- RDBMS application development (MySQL or MS SQL preferred)
- Full Stack application development
- Building front-end UI for data-driven B2B applications
- XML / XSD / XSL development
- Experience in building REST APIs services
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with peers in geographically distributed team environment including colleagues of other organizations across the globe
What We Would Like to See
Additional skills and background:
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience in any cloud PaaS
- Experience in any cloud-based IDE
- Experience in any DevOps
- Experience with any cloud-based platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Manufacturing domain
- Experience with any defect management system ex. JIRA, TFS, Basecamp, Bugzilla
- Experience in any major version control system such as SVN, GitHub, TFS
- Full time
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
High QA provides integrated manufacturing quality management software solutions for most manufacturing industries – aerospace, automotive, defense, space, medical and more. Manufacturing companies of every size can elevate quality processes to brand new levels and efficiently work in partnership with their entire supply chain.
We develop, sell and support several software solutions. Our software solutions monitor, manage, communicate and document manufacturing and quality processes. This ensures products are produced within tolerance, comply with all applicable standards, and are made in less time with less mistakes.
We are focused on helping companies make better products that:
- fly to space
- drive with more safety
- help to cure and improve quality of life
- people use everyday