High QA is looking for a full-time, energetic, and self-motivated Application Developer to join our development team in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada. The ideal candidate will: be ambitious, work efficiently, have good problem solving and research skills, be able to communicate technical problems simply and concisely, and work independently as well as part of a team.
Be part of a team with brainpower, heart and grit.
Software Application Developer - Canada
Software Application Developer Position Description
What You'll Do
The role of the Developer involves working under moderate supervision to design applications, modules, and functions in company’s products ecosystem. Our Developers perform a variety of tasks and roles as we are a nimble and dynamic team that works together to accomplish our goals.
What We Need to See
- At least 3 to 5-years, post-graduation professional experience with the following:
- Any major 3GL Programming Language (.NET preferred)
- RDBMS application development (MySQL or MS SQL preferred)
- Full Stack application development
- Building front-end UI for data-driven B2B applications
- XML / XSD / XSL development
- Experience in building REST APIs services
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with peers in geographically distributed team environment including colleagues of other organizations across the globe.
- Must be either a Canadian citizen or a legal alien with Canadian work permit.
- Good English communication skills are required, in addition, Russian speaking is nice to have.
Developers are expected to:
- Work in teams developing applications using SDLC and the Agile methodologies.
- Use of development tools for requirements management, design development and management, coding, version control, testing and reporting.
- Have solid understanding of software development process.
What We Would Like to See
Additional skills and background:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience in any cloud PaaS
- Experience in any cloud-based IDE
- Experience in any DevOps
- Experience with any cloud-based platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Manufacturing domain
- Experience with any defect management system ex. JIRA, TFS, Basecamp, Bugzilla
- Experience in any major version control system such as SVN, GitHub, TFS
What We Are Offering
Additional skills and background:
- Joining a motivated and passionate team of world-class software developers.
- Full time position with flexible hours.
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses.
- Remote work (work from home) with periodic meetings at Richmond Hill office.
- Ongoing professional development, training and mentorship.
- Full time
- Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
High QA provides integrated manufacturing quality management software solutions for most manufacturing industries – aerospace, automotive, defense, space, medical and more. Manufacturing companies of every size can elevate quality processes to brand new levels and efficiently work in partnership with their entire supply chain.
We develop, sell and support several software solutions. Our software solutions monitor, manage, communicate and document manufacturing and quality processes. This ensures products are produced within tolerance, comply with all applicable standards, and are made in less time with less mistakes.
We are focused on helping companies make better products that:
- fly to space
- drive with more safety
- help to cure and improve quality of life
- people use everyday